Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

On 10/25/2013 08:16 PM, Raphael Valyi wrote:

Hello Ronald,

this is my vision too because with 2 branches it will be hard to ensure both have enough critical mass of "Human Continous Integration" which is sadly how most of the important bugs are found today.

Hi,

to put this discussion in perspective, let me give an overview of which schema changes have been put through in ocb-addons/7.0 so far:

- An 'active' field was added to account.journal
- A sequence field was added to account.tax
- A link was created from crm.phonecall.report to crm.lead

That is three changes of the approximately 60 ocb-specific commits so far in this branch.

What I want to ask Olivier is, are you going to adopt the other 57 commits blindly, or would you still go and weed out anything you do not find suitable? If so, I'm afraid it's not going to be worth the trouble for us to maintain a separate branch for only these 3 schema-changing commits.

Cheers,
Stefan.