Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

Hi,

to put this discussion in perspective, let me give an overview of which schema changes have been put through in ocb-addons/7.0 so far:

- An 'active' field was added to account.journal
- A sequence field was added to account.tax
- A link was created from crm.phonecall.report to crm.lead
Just to understand the current policy: Are these changes already included in trunk?

If they are, ok I've been warned it's a backport! If it breaks my modules I'll take the blame, and I'm confident there will be no problem during automated migration.

If they're not, for me it means I have to eveluate each of them against my own modules/patches When migrating to later versions I'll have to re-evaluate each of them - I do it for my own patches already, I'd rather not do it anymore if/when I switch to OCB branches.

Lionel.