Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

Dear all,

A bit late, but better late than never... I completly share Stefan's vision
here. I'm also inline with what suggested Olivier during the community days
ans I'm also happy to see this "Respawning" !

1/ The OCB branches would need to be relocated under the official projects
2/ The OCB branch management process needs to be adapted accordingly
3/ Compliance with the OpenERP stable policy [2] should be added to the
review checklist for OCB branches, and the current branches reviewed in
this light

For option 3) I'm also feeling that community need this freedom of changing
such thing if members agreed on that. Currently very few as Stefan pointed
out (3 DB changes).

OCB is working because he is the way it is now. Changing it would be nefast
I think. Keep it the way it is is my vote.

Regards,

Joël