Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

Hello,

>   - active field on account.journal: IMHO it's a serious bug introduced
>     in ocb branch; if you desactivate a journal containing journal items
>     you create inconsistencies in all your legal reports. --> We will
>     not merge this as it's against the rule defined for financial
>     integrity. (the user should never be able to create inconsistencies)

I Can not agreed with this one as deactivate is already available on account.account model:
        'active': fields.boolean('Active', select=2, help="If the active field is set to False, it will allow you to hide the account without removing it."),

Deactivating a journal does not deactivate related item or erase any data.
It just prevent new entries to be done on the journal. We may have to modify report wizard to query past journal.

Regards

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Bessi