Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

Fabien,

We all love OpenERP, I guess that's why we got so passionate about it...

It is great that you and Olivier are participating on this thread. Your vision has driven OpenERP to what and where it is today, and we thank you for that! Your suggestions are always welcomed, and even expected as leaders of the community... ;-)

We need to go back to original intent of this thread... "how to improve communication and make more efficien the inclusion of new branches", with no more attacks...

Just let me know where/how I can contribute to make it happen, and I will be there...

Regards,
-Mario