Re: The Future of the Point of Sale

2013/10/30 Agustín Cruz <atin81@xxxxxxxxx>

> That's why I'm proposing the python-escpos library, because allow
> encapsulate the communication with all different hardware configuration.
>
> Here is the project description:
>
>  Python ESC/POS is a library which lets the user have access to all those
> printers handled by ESC/POS commands, as defined by Epson, from a Python
> application.

Sorry.

I think my point is totally missing.

Fiscal Printers receive "Serial Commands" not "Print Standars Commands"
even if some of them (a little quantity do it)

What I mean is that, ESC/POS is fine (and good) but we will need "Plain
Serial" too and

Plain / Serial !=!= ESC/POS.

I can share a little manual of a Fiscal Printer.

http://desarrollospnp.com/archivos/Fiscal%20Protocol.pdf

Brand Epson even.

Regards.

--