Re: [Openerp-community-reviewer] New booking chart and web core modules

We cannot change the name in LP in the address:
https://launchpad.net/~openerp-community-reviewer But I changed the name as
follow:
“OpenERP Community Reviewer/Maintainer” team

I also added in the description something about the fact anybody can
contribute and make reviews. Hope it's more clear.