Re: Coding Guidlines - long lines

Hello Raphael I also understand the question why the question was rised,
also, I do not think that PEP8 Is ambiguous, it says maximum of 100 with
effective 99 for code mantained by a team, so, we, as a team, are allowed
to a maximum of 100.

Regards.

--

Ing. Oscar Alcalá Rivera
*312-107-1704* · oszckar@xxxxxxxxx <ozckar@xxxxxxxxx>

Paseo de Bugambilias 251 · Villa de alvarez, Colima, CP 28978
Tlf: *3123111122*

*Open Source Enthusiast*
     [image: twitter] <http://twitter.com/oscarolar> [image:
linkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/oscar-alcal%C3%A1/3b/a79/922>
   [image: Google+] <http://plus.google.com/107659954580035981067/posts>

[image: eco] No me imprimas si no es necesario. Protejamos el medio ambiente