Re: File Exchange

Hi,

Thanks for suggesting that, I'm also in favor of having another project for
file_exchange* stuffs !

I let you set teh team of that project to :
https://launchpad.net/~server-env-tools-core-editors

I think it's good to have them under the same team as the subjects are
close. Is it ok for you all ?

Then, as those modules seems a bit "old" no offense ;) Can I suggest to
make branch with revID 1 and make a MP with the current branch so the
reviewer can make their job at least on the 7.0 serie ?

Thanks for the contributions !

Regards,

Joël