Re: OCA: transition from Launchpad to Github

On 07/03/2014 09:08 AM, Guewen Baconnier wrote:
* Module A add a 'required' on a field of model "product.product" (or a
new required field)
* Module B does not depends on module A (because there is no reason to),
creates a product for its own test, will fail because the required field
added by module A is not filed

The only solution I can foresee is the one mentioned by Nicolas to test
modules one by one, independently.

I agree. For every module, the most significant test is that which tests the single module, independently by the others on the same repo.

In consequence, for each PR, we could only test the module(s) involved by the PR. Other modules tests would be redundant.
If I remember correctly, Sandy made some attempt about that.

--
Lorenzo Battistini
https://github.com/eLBati