Re: Community Mailing List

On 2014-07-04 07:03, David Arnold - El Alemán wrote:

> I really don't understand why we don't explore the available tools out
> there in order to find something better and start a discussion about that​.

What do the smart kids use?
AFAIK LKML and IRC.
Mailing list comes to me. I don't like having to remember to visit web
sites or run special programs just for standard comms.

Reuven Lerner was raving about http://www.discourse.org/ in LJ a couple
of months ago. It's from the StackExchange guys. Sounds like it might
not be intolerable, but the TryIt is not working for me at all. I get
that a lot with javascript heavy websites.

Martin