Re: new api, v8 release

As I said, it changed from SaaS-5 to SaaS-3 just a few days ago without any
additional information. About the true reasons we might not get all the
information. Maybe it is also a tactical change for some other reasons..
Probably only partners know what happens and are supposed to not talk
about, as no one really took note of it or left any comments... or just no
one knows...

[image: El Alemán S.A.S] <http://www.elaleman.co/>

David Arnold BA HSG / Gerente
315 304 13 68/ david²elaleman.co

El Alemán S.A.S Office: +57 (1) 651 3766 / Fax: +57 (1) 651 3772
CRA 13 93 40 P4, Bogotá, Colombia
http://www.elaleman.co

[image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/El-Alem%C3%A1n/375815475885506>

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the
taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited.
E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they
can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates
with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. El Aleman S.A.S
is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any
responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion
and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

> We did, but just got the answer.  And it is not too comfortable...

>>> 8.0. We will push a branch used in production on saas for at least one