Re: odoo vertical-medical

Hi everybody,

I personally think that Odoo Medical sounds good, simple and is accurate (Odoo+Medical). As Fabien suggests, it is easier to rally community and user with a meaningful name. Nevertheless the change of name have impacted the community so we need to be careful.

We have board meeting on Monday 11 and will issue a recommendation.
Eric CAUDAL

Eric Caudal//
OCA Board member