Re: odoo vertical-medical

I think the Odoo brand is the best thing that could happen to the
ecosystem! (!) It is so true, what Fabien says from a marketing perspective
- which IMHO is underestimated in the (developper) community. (!) If
community would build an own brand, in order to balance future dynamic and
strategically contain proabably hidden agendas of new investors, Adoo (from
greek Alpha and Omega, A and O) would be a far better choice, than OCA.
2cts. :)

[image: El Alemán S.A.S] <http://www.elaleman.co/>

David Arnold BA HSG / Gerente
315 304 13 68/ david²elaleman.co

El Alemán S.A.S Office: +57 (1) 651 3766 / Fax: +57 (1) 651 3772
CRA 13 93 40 P4, Bogotá, Colombia
http://www.elaleman.co

[image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/El-Alem%C3%A1n/375815475885506>

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the
taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited.
E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they
can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates
with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. El Aleman S.A.S
is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any
responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion
and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.