Re: Reverse accounting entriescancelling invoices

>@Borja. - @ovnicraft

>Create a refund document as openerp trunk is doing now, is confuse for user how you can identify with __really__ refunds and the state in invoice when cancel it >pass to Paid what is completely wrong it must pas to Cancelled.

Hello. Few words from other country (PL):
When I was learning refund wizard (not in trunk) it was totally confused to see "Cancel invoice" button. It works correctly as refund process but in Poland we say for such function "Refund to 0" (we never say cancel). Maybe we should name the button "Refund to Cancel" or "Cancelling by Refund". And for me it should stay as it is.

Concerning cancellation of invoice with cancellation of its entries. I also hear from acountant people that till invoice is not sent out of issuing company the invoice can be fixed or deleted. It means we should be able in OpenERP to cancel/delete invoice even after creation. But I realy don't know how it should be designed. And we should think about it as functionality not related to refund wizard.

Current refund wizard is rather ok for us and I am surprised that Cristian writea that in 6.0 "Cancel invoice" in refund wizard is new functionality. It works the same way in 5.0. I didn't check it in 6.0 but from your description looks there is now changes.

Grzegorz Grzelak (cirrus.pl)