Re: Generate Opening Entries

On 06/08/2012 01:28 PM, Frédéric Clementi wrote:

For my personal culture, what does this italian module do precisely?

The main difference from the standard procedure is that it creates 4 journal entries:

1. Profit & Loss
   <http://wiki.openerp-italia.org/lib/exe/fetch.php/moduli/chiusura-conto-economico.png>
2. Net profit & loss
   <http://wiki.openerp-italia.org/lib/exe/fetch.php/moduli/utile-perdita.png>
3. Closing balance sheet
   <http://wiki.openerp-italia.org/lib/exe/fetch.php/moduli/chiusura-patrimoniale.png>
4. Opening balance sheet
   <http://wiki.openerp-italia.org/lib/exe/fetch.php/moduli/apertura.png>

Substantially, it generates more detailed entries. We chosen it because Italian accountants are often wont to see these entries, but we will advise to use the default one, when possible.

Returning to Laurie's question, I think that the *close method* of receivable accounts should be *unreconciled*, as loaded by default in the account module <http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Eopenerp/openobject-addons/6.1/view/6835/account/data/data_account_type.xml#L2> too.

Regards

Lorenzo Battistini