Re: Openerp accounting constraints module -> ideas?

@Joel.

I really think we need this for v7.0 it will help a lot in new
implementations and even avoid a lot of mistakes.

Question:

Can we make 2 little task?:

1.- Put in runbot.
2.- Make a copy to test in our enviroments and propose to you some
pre-mergeproposal?

Regards.

--------------------
Saludos Cordiales