Re: On reporting systems for OpenERP

Il giorno sab, 12/12/2009 alle 16.02 -0500, Ovnicraft ha scritto:
>         I see :) And it seems quite easy to implement a module for
>         creating
>         simple report trough the client since you have to call methods
>         such as
>         add_cell, add_column and so on. Isn't it?

Every operation is made through relatorio (except some made before, like
"setLang"). The main features are so inherited from the Genshi templates
engine and it doesn't provide such features.

So i don't think that would be easy to implement.
But on the contrary, you can show/hide cells and column if an expression
it True.

Simone: am i right?

--
Davide Corio