openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

Re: procurement forecasts

Il giorno lun, 07/06/2010 alle 23.04 +0200, Grzegorz Grzelak ha scritto:
> I think that when Procurement order arise from MTO SO it should take
> scheduled date as SO date. Different story is that SO should have two dates:
> date of sending SO to supplier (SO creatin date) and date of expected goods
> receiving. The second date should go to procurement as Scheduled date.

so far, customers always asked me to be able to specify the expected
date for the receiving on the order line, so... imho, the order date
should not be considered for the procurement.

sale_delivery introduce this idea, but it doesn't take care of
procurement.

--
Davide Corio
email: davide.corio<at>domsense.com