Re: Joining openshot

If you want I can do the UI myself and put together something. I dont
see the point in using libglade you can do the new stuff using gtk
builder and not have to redo code. I think the fact that I would like
integration means that id be quite a help. The fact of the matter is
that on the desktop you have to integrate otherwise it looks out of
place and people might not like the UI. Its just I see the makings of a
good program and it really doesnt look too bad its just it sticks out
like a sore thumb. I know its your project Jonathan its just you have to
accept help when its offered. Ill go ahead and do a screen and report
back with my design ideas for the UI using the current functionality and
have something to show you in about a week.