Re: ANNOUNCE: Ultimate OpenStack Grizzly Guide, with super easy Quantum!

Hi!

I just delete my subnet, to create it again without specifying `--gateway
10.33.14.1', my pre-installed images still works but, cloud based images,
that requires metadata, doesn't.

I'm running out of options again...

I tried with and without those options:

---
enable_isolated_metadata = True
enable_metadata_network = True

`--gateway 10.33.14.1' on quantum subnet-create...
---

...multiple times, doesn't work.

Tks,
Thiago