openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: Merging of saas-3 and openupgrade

On 03/20/2014 09:50 AM, Valentin LAB wrote:
>> Well, without the docs, the openupgrade API and the openupgrade_records
>> addon this is a 268 line diff. But actually I would not mind proceeding
>> with the merge if we could do it in simple steps. You can do this by
>> recommitting the docs, API, records addon and the core changes each in
>> their separate revision, push as separate branches and propose
>> separately while specifying any preceding branch as a dependency. This
>> will make the review process very transparent and worthwhile.
>
> Thanks, these indication are what I was looking for. I'll probably
> need to contact you (by IM) for specific details (I'm not an
> afficionado of bazaar nor launchpad).

Great. I'm thinking that even if we don't attempt a comprehensive 7.0 ->
7.0-saas~3 migration repository, we had still better target your merges
to a fork of OpenERP saas~3 branch. We should be able to merge this
periodically into the 8.0 branch of OpenUpgrade without a problem.

Pushed these as lp:~openupgrade-committers/openupgrade-server/saas-3,
lp:~openupgrade-committers/openupgrade-addons/saas-3

Cheers,
Stefan.