p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: CIS of rules (GSoC)

Hello!,

I have just implemented and tested malicous peer, which simply sends zero
chunk to the rest of team. Here it is.
<https://github.com/P2PSP/p2psp/compare/master...ishakirov:master>

Yes, that's the first step, sending poisoned chunk to the rest. But
> malicious peer is supposed to be smart, trying to avoid policies or
> colluding with others...
> In any case, STrPe-DS is more interesting in a real scenario.

Ok, so I will try to implement STrPe as soon as possible, and start to
implement STrPe-DS  with smart malicious peer. I think I should implement
bad-mouth and selective attacks, is it enough?

I use Linux.

The problem was solved on its own, so I can test everything in local team.
Thanks =)