rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

Re: Trouble developing on windows 7

That definitely looks like an interesting project. However, I would rather like us to try making the existing webkit solution (which works flawlessly and is packaged properly on Linux) work better on Windows. It seems like the only step that needs to be taken is building or obtaining a newer webkitgtk version (which seems rather involved, you're right). If that fails, we should definitely look at cefpython.

Cheers,
Jendrik