rednotebook team mailing list archive

Re: Tags category

That's correct. It's a bug. Thanks for pointing it out. Can you open a bugreport so we keep track of that?

Cheers,
Jendrik

Am Fr 08 Jul 2011 16:35:30 CEST, MyO schrieb:
Hi again, Jendrik!

The "Tags" category is currently untranslatable, because the search
algorithms and the tagging interface work only with a category
called "Tags" (in English), not "Метки", in example.

I don't understand. What does not work and what has to be changed?

Well, the thing is, an English-speaking user would expect to be dealing
with an annotations category named "Tags" to use tags.
A Russian-speaking user, in contrary, would expect the appropriate
category named "Метки". However, when you add tags to an entry, they
all are automatically filed under the annotations category called
"Tags", regardless of your system language, and the same thing can be
said about the tag search system.
Actually, it is a minor bug.

--
Thanks for reading this letter,