Re: Section linkage views

Hi Alan,

  Sorry, I missed this email somehow.

On 04/18/2011 08:10 AM, Alan Elkner wrote:
Justas,

I made another commit for propagating roster changes to linked
sections that come after the section in time, as per Tom's request.
Please review that diff along with the other ones for the upcoming
meeting.

Fankly, I really dislike the implementation - but it's not your job to fix it ;)

First, subscribers. You can't disable subscribers. That means, the way you propagate students is set in stone.

Second, getSectionRosterEventParticipants and the "propagators". I really really need to fix realtionship events.

Justas