Re: Problems setting up nvidia card

If it was that easy...There is no competing model that compact and
lightweight with a high resolution display that exceeds sRGB and
almost reaches adobe RGB.
btw, The Z-series will receive a bit of a redesign with the switch to
intel core i-cpus. the graphics switch will have three positions now:
stamina, speed, and auto. I bet it will be a whole other story to get
this thing going under GNU/linux.
Sony really messed up the whole BIOS thing, but it's still one really
unique (in a good way) design. Not so sure about the new one, but I
would buy my current Z again (but only again in Taiwan for fair 1300
euros =^.^= ). Thanks to an awesome display, but also thanks to very
hard work from Raphael and Norbert. It's this kind of freedom and
independence from the industry that makes FOSS so fascinating and
exciting!

br,
    Patrick