Re: Unable to install grub or boot from Ubuntu on VPCZ11Z9E/B

I don't think a LVM will be more safe as raid0 in this case.
The two or four drives are on the same circuit so I can't see how a single
drive could fail.
If there is a problem on that proprietary ssd, no matter the raid,
everything will be lost.

PS : I will receive my vpc-z today or tomorrow (hdd version that I'll
replace with an x25-m) and I'll try to use debian on it.