Re: Unable to install grub or boot from Ubuntu on VPCZ11Z9E/B

What I was trying to say was that the raid0 used in the new vaio z is not
between physical separated drives but between drives that are in the same
physical package.
http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=471811
It's why I think the typical argumentation against raid0 isn't valid ;)