Re: sony_laptop

I hear ya. I really liked the Z.. I had a special one on order for two weeks - before I canceled it after digging into how tricky getting it working is. I also tried the F, I also really like the hardware... but I only care about running Ubuntu and nothing else. I messed around with configuring the F series with getting the Nivdia driver and/or the Nouveau one for a few hours, but then I decided just to return the machine and order something else. I think the Sony machines are beautiful, but if they cant run Ubuntu - then I'm taking my money elsewhere. I told them that at the sonystyle store, although I dont think this is something they hear very often.

Ok, done with my venting.
-bob