Re: sony_laptop

My only observations with the Intel card is, that I got a black screen
when the graphics selector was in STAMINA setting, and managed to get NVidia
work in the SPEED setting. I have reinstalled (now 64 bit) so currently I
cant say more
than I did whatever the Janitor script was doing (hacked to run on my very
new Vaio Z).
I will however try again in the near future.

My main concern however is the touchpad not working, since it keeps me from
surfing from the sofa :-)

Cheers,
Stefan Meisner Larsen

--