Re: sony_laptop

Peter,

> I should have been more verbose - moving the existing content to a wiki
> page that clearly labels it as old information is probably sensible enough.

Do we have a wiki page?  Sorry, I've been pretty busy lately and haven't
kept up much in most recent activities going on for the Vaio-Z team.

I do remember someone at some point saying that we would start a wiki, I do
not recall any progress on that...

If someone has started a wiki for us, awesome! Please copy and paste the
current Launchpad info there, and send us the link so we can reference on
original Launchpad page.

Thanks,
Anthony