Re: VPCZ2?

Damien,
The patch is this one:
http://www.absence.it/vaio-acpi/source/patches/?C=M;O=Dvaio-full-3.0-rc.patch
it patches cleanly. I believe this is what makes all the buttons (fn+FX)
work. Disabling the Sparse IRQ was from this post:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=11146178&postcount=49
kernel is from here:  https://github.com/torvalds/linux/tarball/master
kernel 3.1.0-rc6

I finally got the WWAN working. I documented it, it should show up on the
archive.

THanks for the tip on the laptop-mode. I will give it a shot when i get back
to my desk.

DoTheDog