Re: Progress report for Z2 2011

Hi there, hi Nicklas,

Thanks for responding,
I'll try tomorow under W7 (beurk) and patching my kernel at the end of week.

>From my point of view, power consumption is less a "serious" problem than
impossibility of standby and hibernation without an external monitor (not
easy when moving ;()

By the way, I just switch from Unity to Gnome shell : it's happiness.
GS is beautiful, efficient and customizable, real linux flavor !

Big hug for www.webupd8.org and
www.tux-planet.fr<http://www.tux-planet.fr/toutes-les-astuces-pour-gnome-shell/#raccourcis>(too
much english on this list
[?])