Re: Gfx-Card in PMD for VPC-Z2 finally working!

Ok, so I kinda got compiz working with the PMD. But now I can't get it
working with the intel card on the normal laptop screen. I am using the
same xorg.conf that Gyhor noted above. I did try with a xinerama section
but that made it almost unusable although I did get two x screens, one on
the external monitor attached to the pmd and one on the laptop. As an FYI
here is what my xorg.conf looks like:

Section "Device"
    Identifier "radeon"
    Driver "radeon"
    BusID "PCI:22:00:0"
EndSection

Section "Device"
    Identifier "intel"
    Driver "intel"
    BusID "PCI:00:02:0"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Identifier "Screen0"
    Device "radeon"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Identifier "Screen1"
    Device "intel"
EndSection

#Section "ServerLayout"
#    Identifier "DualHead"
#    Screen "Screen0"
#    Screen "Screen0" RightOf "Screen1"
#    Option "Xinerama" "On"
#EndSection

If you uncomment the bottom section you do get both screens working with an
X session. But with the issues I noted above. Anybody get compiz working
with both the PMD and the sandy bridge intel graphics card?

Rob