Re: StartUbuntu leaflet

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for the feedback. The source has been uploaded on spreadubuntu:
http://spreadubuntu.org/en/material/poster/start-ubuntu-addis-announcement

@ C. F. Howlett: About the choice to also advertise for Linux Mate, I
personally find this version far better than Lubuntu or Xubuntu (codecs
already installed, Mate desktop more polished to my point of view,
etc.). But also, I am sick of this puritanism about its own distrib and
I believe to be open to concurrent alternatives is fully in the spirit
of Open Source.

Best regards,
Pierre