tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Looking for a driver for the next few releases / months

> > I want market releases when we will have a certain quality / feature set.
>
> That's fine, if those are very well-specified and there is a clear
> path for achieving them.  Is that the case?
>

> I would recommend against making editing support one of those goals.
> That's a really high bar.  Just having read access to notes is a huge
> win.

Well, editing was one of these goals.. the other being long-press context
menus. Well specified? no.

I guess, if editing isn't a market blocker for most of you, 0.4.1 might end
up being released on the market..

--
Olivier Bilodeau <olivier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>