Re: OBI refinements (Was: Silliness of Syntax)

On 01/25/2015 12:09 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Hi Israel,
>
> There are many ways to do this. The important thing is that the
> information in /etc/fstab and /boot/grub/grub.cfg matches that of the
> partitions. I made it in one way that works. If you find a more
> efficient way, please change it.
>
> tune2fs is no magic, it is rather straight-forward. The man page is easy
> to understand, and the same with mkswap. But remember that if you share
> the swap partition, you should not change its UUID, because of the other
> installed systems.
>
> Best regards
> Nio
Hi Nio,
Ok, so the order of things is probably what it should be for now....
I can try to do some of this stuff (like custom home partitions) in the
future with ToriOS 2.0
I think this issue is fairly well resolved.
Thanks as always Nio for your insights

-Israel
ToriOS Team