From: Israel <israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 20 November 2016 20:14
To: Cinque Port Computers
Cc: torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Nio Wiklund
Subject: Re: [Torios-dev] v83 testing in VB Re: JSM 2 update (as well as minor ToriOS stuff update)

On 11/19/2016 10:20 AM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:

Hi israel,

Updated those .jwmrc and .jwmrc~ files and logged out/logged in but still desktop shortcuts vanish.

torios-desktop info attached/included.

[cid:part1.F6E5823E.F9F98DA7@gmail.com]

Cheers,

JackT.

Hey Jack,
I didn't get the info in that e-mail.
I updated things again for the torios-desktop revision 405
please resend the
~/.torios-desktop.postinst.log

PNG image

2016-11-21
Using /home/jack as the HOME directory for jack
overwrote /etc/skel/.bashrc
copied jwmrc file to backup (~/.jwmrc.old)
updated jwmrc
copied user gtk settings to root
/usr/bin/amixer-down is executable
/usr/bin/amixer-toggle is executable
/usr/bin/amixer-up is executable
/usr/bin/debian-ppa-handler is executable
/usr/bin/dialog-chooser is executable
/usr/bin/firstrun is executable
/usr/bin/hdmi-switch is executable
/usr/bin/jwmIconFinder is executable
/usr/bin/nice-start is executable
/usr/bin/screenie is executable
/usr/bin/starttorios is executable
/usr/bin/torios-about is executable
[WARNING] /usr/bin/torios-appearance does NOT exist
/usr/bin/torios-askpass is executable
/usr/bin/torios-autostart is executable
/usr/bin/torios-autostart-mod is executable
[WARNING] /usr/bin/torios-background does NOT exist
/usr/bin/torios-battery is executable
/usr/bin/torios-calendar is executable
/usr/bin/torios-clock is executable
/usr/bin/torios-config is executable
[WARNING] /usr/bin/torios-cursors does NOT exist
/usr/bin/torios-exit is executable
/usr/bin/torios-filesharing is executable
/usr/bin/torios-gamma is executable
[WARNING] /usr/bin/torios-gtk does NOT exist
/usr/bin/torios-hibernate is executable
[WARNING] /usr/bin/torios-icons does NOT exist
/usr/bin/torios-info is executable
/usr/bin/torios-installer is executable
/usr/bin/torios-internet is executable
[WARNING] /usr/bin/torios-jwmrc-element does NOT exist
[WARNING] /usr/bin/torios-jwmrc-util does NOT exist
/usr/bin/torios-packagetool is executable
/usr/bin/torios-printer is executable
/usr/bin/torios-reboot is executable
/usr/bin/torios-runchecker is executable
[WARNING] /usr/bin/torios-shortcut does NOT exist
/usr/bin/torios-shutdown is executable
/usr/bin/torios-suspend is executable
[WARNING] /usr/bin/torios-tray does NOT exist
/usr/bin/torios-volume is executable
/usr/bin/xedit-text-mime is executable
/usr/bin/zlocate is executable
/usr/bin/zrun is executable
pcmanfm handles the default inode/directory opening for xdg-open
xedit mime setting program executed
gksu is set to use sudo mode already in /usr/bin/gconftool-2
gksu is set to use sudo mode already in /usr/bin/gconftool
Removed faulty display desktopfile from our menus
Removed faulty display (q16) desktopfile from our menu
updated user directories
updated user GTK directories
changed /etc/systemd/journald.conf to use SystemMaxUse=50 to prevent slowdown
Recursively chowned hidden things in /home/jack
Recursively chowned things in /home/jack