Re: Midori (was Re: Testing Debian Stretch)

Den 2018-03-10 kl. 15:27, skrev Israel:
On 03/04/2018 01:22 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
Den 2018-03-04 kl. 03:48, skrev Israel:

Thanks for the update :-)

Concerning Midori:

A few weeks ago I found only old versions of Midori, I think at least
2 years old. I seemed to me that there is no development. I am afraid
that there are security holes, that are known, but not fixed. What
version is there in Debian Stretch, and when was it created?

Hi Nio,

Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier.  It looks like the code on
launchpad has been updated rather recently (2017-12-17).  The Stretch
version is 0.5.11-ds1-4

so it looks like things (security updates specifically) are being
applied by Debian, and the code is being maintained in launchpad.

Hi Israel,

This is good news :-)