Re: ToriOS Beta2

On 02/23/2015 08:30 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:

> I've made an OEM tarball now (to be tested). I made it with and for my
> separate One Button Installer, and it is in OEM user mode (not yet
> prepared for the end user), because it is also a 'backup' of this system.
>
> It is bigger, but not that much, It seems small enough for an iso file
> within CD size.
>
> Current version in the pre-beta iso file (size MB 10-base)
> 378 MB ToriOS-i386.tar.xz
>
> My OEM tarball
> 392 MB ToriOS-oem-b1.tar.xz
>
> Difference 14 MB and the iso file is 677 Mibibytes, with a margin of
>
> 23 Mibibytes approx 24 MB (10-base) to 700 Mibibytes.
Hi Nio!
Great!
How did you configure the OEM installer?  Did everything simply work?
If so, this is great news!!  That was one of the issues I wanted to solve!
Does the oem interface have the Numix GTK theme?

This would be wonderful news!!
The base really does not need much more attention (maybe a few minor
things, which can probably be done with an update and re-tar)

-Israel
ToriOS Team