Re: download fails

Den 2017-01-07 kl. 23:19, skrev Ali Linx (amjjawad):
Hello Nio,

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 7:01 AM, Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Den 2017-01-05 kl. 18:22, skrev Nio Wiklund:

        Den 2017-01-05 kl. 18:05, skrev George DiceGeorge:

            from http://torios.top/download/

            [Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at
            phillw.net <http://phillw.net>.]

            http://phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-1.0.iso
            <http://phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-1.0.iso>

            [g]

            ---
            software.

        Hi George,

        Phill is revamping his server, and it takes time to get the new
        setup
        running correctly. If you need this iso file,

        ToriOS-1.0.iso

        we can consider alternatives, for example to create a torrent.

    Hi again George and others, who might want ToriOS-1.0.iso,

    Temporarily, you can get it via the attached torrent file (if you
    get it). Please check the md5sums:

    $ md5sum ToriOS-1.0.iso.torrent
    3b141e40e78791953f32e7f2d501346c  ToriOS-1.0.iso.torrent

    $ md5sum ToriOS-1.0.iso
    6758b3099c9650fcb42057c35dc82377  ToriOS-1.0.iso

    Let me know if you can receive the attached torrent file, or if some
    filter will stop it!

For some reason, your torrent didn't work. It's saying I already have
the ISO and it started to seed. I changed the location on my computer
but I got an error message this time. Something is not right.