Re: Mobile App and Web Gallery

Hi Mirko and Chris,

It's great to have interest on the mobile app!

I added some tasks on Trello for this, and added a green label on the
mobile related items so you can easily see them. The tasks I added are
intended only for the immediate future, feel free to add more if you
want and as appropriate.

For the mobile app part of the development, please publish your work
on personal branches on Launchpad, for now, for example push to
lp:~youruser/ubuntu-accomplishments-web/mobile

The web gallery part of the code (css, mobile javascript, etc) should
of course go into the web gallery repo.

Thank you guys!
Janos