Re: Mobile App and Web Gallery

Hi all!
Exactly! But you don't have to program other language.. You just need to
sign the final version of file. I will use a special framework that can
save us the time.

The framework let us to program in html - css but if we wanna use python or
django, we can just 'call' server :)

Ah Jono.. Let me know when I can start to program the mobile version...
Maybe we can do a card on Trello board system :)

Best Regards
 - Mirko Pizii

----
Mirko Pizii