ubuntu-allstars team mailing list archive

Re: All Stars Session setup for UDS-N

On 09.07.2010 18:12, Tony Espy wrote:
> I think this is what Jeremy's proposing is that we clearly define two
> sets ( perhaps with a DJ set between )...one for practiced songs, and
> one more of a free-for-all.

That might work, my only hesitation with the DJ set in between is when
folks just started dancing and we suddenly go back to the free-for-all band.

It really depends on what people like and how they like the evening to
be. Band people will always want to play some more, the DJs are also
going to like to play some more. :-)

(Maybe we could make this part of the UDS survey next time. :-))

I don't know if a solution like in Barcelona (two stages) will work in
whatever's planned for this UDS, but I just wanted to raise it here as a
tought as well.

Have a great day,
 Daniel