Re: What importance should this bug have?

David Alan Gilbert:
It's not really any more useful; 'inoperable state' isn't very
well defined, and it doesn't really highlight the differences
between:
   a) Permenantly damage (e.g. means machine will no longer get to BIOS
                          which fortunately we see very very rarely)
   b) Requires reinstallation (it happens)
   c) Loses your data    (rare, but it happens)
   d) Crashes regularly

I called it "inoperable state" because what this state is, or other variables are, don't matter compared with what part is affected:

Critical: system or data.
High: main functionality.
Medium: secondary functionality.
Low: everything else.

Even this is the case for frequency, what can be more accurately figured out using Heat.