Re: Please let Bug Control members be able to configure bug trackers

On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 01:38:47 +0200
Alberto Salvia Novella <es20490446e@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Brian Murray:
>  > I think you should look into who currently has these permissions by
>  > contacting the Launchpad development team.
>
> I will do, thank you.
>

> Brian Murray:
> > One reason people might misunderstand what you are saying is
> > because you keep removing content when you reply to emails.

>  > Tailor your reply to fit the text which you are replying to. Do not
>  > quote the whole of the previous email – remove any unnecessary
>  > text.
>
> When you quote you assume that the person has read the previous
> messages, so the quoting is just used as a reference. Otherwise the
> size of replies just keep growing and growing, and makes difficult
> for people to spot what really went on.

Thank you. Although, I have to say, most here are *very* used to
quoting. This is what we do, almost every time.

On the other hand, it is always good to re-state.

> They simply don't read. I repeated myself at least three times and
> they still haven't caught it.

Oh. So everybody else is wrong.

> Said that the last time I make an intelligence test, passed by a
> professional, my verbal score was the maximum achievable. Even
> further I hold a prize in physics, they told me because how well
> written was the work.

And? What does this have to do with the discussion here? Except -- as
far as I am concerned -- to cement the fact some of us are having
problems following your arguments.

(Perhaps part of the issue -- why everybody is wrong and you are not --
is that English is not your native language? This is not a big deal,
lots of folks around here also have a non-English native language.)

> So I express myself well enough to make a clap. It's just some people
> need to stop reading that much spam, and read books instead 📚

Although the first sentence is unparseable by me, the second one
reinforces the previous assertion: everybody else is wrong, except you.

> Specially that boy who always come with terminal arguments. I don't
> care how tied and precise his options are if they just translate in
> making things more difficult. Like evacuating in a golden toilet
> which has no water.

Sigh. Sometimes, based on my own personal experience with you, it feels
that anybody that comes with a different opinion than yours gets put as
having a "terminal arguments", which you then ignore.

> <https://youtu.be/SNgNBsCI4EA?t=5s>

I am not sure I follow the dialog here. I am afraid something has been
lost in translation. Or, perhaps, this is actually a satire.

Alberto: We are trying to work with you, to *reason* with you, to find
out the *best* option. The fact that some of us will not agree with
you comes with working in a COMMUNITY: not every person will agree with
some position/option/argument/proposal.

If we were NOT trying, you would have gotten NO responses. The fact you
ARE getting responses is a clear indication of interest in hearing you.

Please bear with us. We can only succeed if we accept that we are not
always correct. Including you. Or me myself.

Cheers,

..C..

--
ab alio expectes alteri quod feceris