Re: Translation persmissions

I think all this will explain:

"Structured: if your project's translation group has assigned an
individual or team to a particular language, only that person or members
of that team can review and accept translation strings for that
language. Anyone can suggest a translation for those languages, though.
For languages that aren't covered by a translation group, anyone can
directly submit a translation."

I think main point is that only team members can accept/reject
translations.