Re: New code

I don't know if I'm not late. ;)
I ran new install-pkgs.sh and it installed some packages, but "Make
Translated PDF" still wants three-times press Enter and Evince still doesn't
open.
But as it was before - compiled .pdf seems fine with no errors.
And again .log files are attached.

---
Regards
Martin Lukeš
P.S.: Please keep the communication history