Re: Wake up Project !

John (aka c7p) / Manual Team,

I have finished editing and updating the Installation chapter. It does
however need all the screen-shots to be replaced with those from Maverick.

If anybody is interested, please can you give it a read to confirm that
everything is okay.

You can get the latest download here ->
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/382986/ubuntu-manual/UbuntuManual.html

Thanks